Linen Colour Gradient Cushion - Nutbrown
Natural linen cushion with hand painted colour gradient using ecological textile colours based on natural pigments by textile designer Margarete Häusler. Margarete works from her studio in Berlin, Germany.
The subtle colour gradient and natural texture of linen make for a stylishly simple, understated design that will complement a host of room settings.
- 100% natural linen sourced from Lithuania
- Hand painted using natural pigments
- Envelope closure with brown leather ties on the back
- Includes feather filled cushion pad
- Nutbrown colourway. Also available in orange, terra and yellow
- 50cm x 50cm
- Hand wash at 30ºC or on a delicate machine cycle with a mild laundry detergent
- As all pieces are handmade, there will be slight variations from the image shown
This item qualifies for Free Standard Delivery to mainland UK.
If your delivery area is international or outside mainland UK, please contact us with your address details and we will advise of the delivery charge.