The latest addition to my travel agenda, Casa Cook Kos, from travel company Thomas Cook balances considered architecture and rustic charm to create the perfect environment for rest and relaxation.
The architecture of this new build hotel is contemporary and minimal whilst inside, the monochrome colour palette is easy on the eye so doesn’t distract from the hotel’s beautiful surroundings. Handcrafted pieces, natural materials and textures abound exuding warmth and character, from woven lampshades and rugs to baskets, linen, raw wood, concrete and rustic ceramics. All of these elements cleverly combine to create the most wonderfully relaxed, laid back setting.
- Architecture and master planning ARC / Ilias Mastrominas
- Overall Casa Cook brand concept was developed by Lambs and Lions
- Art direction & Branding by Stefan Grüner / Lambs and Lions.
- Interior Design & Styling by Michael Schickinger and Annabell Kutucu . We’ve featured Annabell’s work before here
- Photography by Georg Roske